Top 5 things that make me happy:
- Morning cup of coffee, in the quiet sleepy house, with MacPro on my lap and pups by my side
- Loosing to my kid in Chess
- Reading psychological thrillers, the last thing before I close my eyes at night and first thing in the morning (my newest obsession, surprised me as well!)
- Deep soulful conversation about anything and everything
I’ve already shared many bread recipes with you, all of which are on a regular monthly rotation at my house. And, now, I concocted one more, a denser loaf, with a deliciously crunchy crust, that toasts crazy well.
Before I share my newest recipe, here is a recap of all the other Cucee bread variations:
- Low-carb Paleo Bread (my very first bread experiment that is a bit more cake-like)
- “Whole-Wheat” Keto Bread Buns (that look and taste just like Whole-Wheat bread)
- Sandwich Bread
Crusty Zucchini Toast Bread
- 1.5 cup Yellow Zucchini (2 small/medium or 1 huge)
- 3 large Eggs (4 medium)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp Psyllium Husk powder
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Seeds to garnish (optional)
- Combine everything in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Move to the parchment-lined 9.5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in the 375-degree oven for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and carefully lift the loaf out of the pan by the edges of the parchment paper.
- Remove the paper and cool on the wire rack for 1/2 an hour.
- Store slices in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Serving suggestions: eat it sliced, toasted, or untoasted.
Bread (with butter) + hot tea is my ultimate childhood comfort-food pairing. Now that I can make my own “meat butter,” I get to enjoy this duo often.
And this is my newest favorite tea.